Woodford Hydrants Are Built for Decades of Service
The IOWA® Yard Hydrant marked the beginning of the Woodford Hydrant Company in 1929. After all these years later, the IOWA® Model Y34 hydrant is our most popular Woodford hydrant and provides immediate water flow even in sub-zero temperatures! Eagle Mountain also offers outdoor faucet parts to repair any of our current or obsolete models.
Woodford Hydrants Help to Make Lawn Care and Gardening Easier
The best thing about IOWA® Woodford hydrants are that parts are replaceable and repairs can be made from the top of the unit without having to remove the hydrant from the ground. Our frost free Woodford hydrants allow you to have a water supply all year long and a convenient source for watering lawns and gardens.
Our goal at Eagle Mountain is customer satisfaction. We go above and beyond what other stores offer in services and assistance. It is easy to shop online with us because:
- • We carry Woodford frost free faucets that are low maintenance and built to last.
- • A Troubleshooting Guide and Tech-Notes on all our outdoor faucets and hydrants.
- • Video installation instructions with step-by-step demonstrations.
- • Explanation of how a frost free hydrant or faucet works.
- • A Woodford Model 17 repair kit for one of our most popular frost free faucets.
- • Rough-In Dimensions to help with installation of a new faucet.
Please call Customer Service at 1-800-308-0864, Monday-Friday from 6:30AM-4:00PM MST or email us at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Eagle Mountain’s Woodford YouTube Video Library contains simple, concise demonstrations on how to replace or repair a broken faucet or hydrant. Purchase with confidence any one of our quality Woodford hydrants.