If it’s time for a new bathtub drain installation, it doesn’t have to be a hassle. Most suggestions for installing a new bathtub drain require the removal of your existing drain and stopper. This can be challenging depending on the type of stopper you currently have and the condition of your existing drain.
Removing a corroded or broken drain may require additional tools such as a wrench, pliers and some elbow grease. You’ll also need plumbers putty, a putty knife and a clean rag for your new tub drain installation. If this sounds like a hassle and is why you’ve been putting this project off, you’re in luck.
The new, innovative tub drain and stopper by Watco does not require you to remove your existing drain allowing for a simple and quick installation. Stop putting off that tub repair job and enjoy your new bathtub drain installation in minutes. Watco is a recognized leading supplier of bathtub repair products and is the choice of professionals who want high quality with simple and quick solutions.
Simple and Quick Bathtub Drain Installation
The new and innovative SimpliQuick™ Tub Fix is the solution for simple and quick tub drain installation with high quality products. This new tub drain and stopper installs in minutes, right over your existing drain so there is no need to remove that broken, old drain. With a universal tub fit, SimpliQuick is suitable for just about any type of tub.
FixMyDrain.com shows you step-by-step how to remove your existing bathtub stopper and quickly install a shiny new drain and stopper. We offer free tub fix videos that are quick and easy to follow, showing you how to remove the most common types of bathtub stoppers, how to install a matching overflow faceplate and how to install the SimpliQuick™ Tub Fix solution.
Since this popular tub drain fix solution from Watco sits right on top of your existing drain, there is no mess, no time consuming preparation and no need to call a plumber. Don’t worry about thread count, diameter and the mess involved with removing broken tub drains. It’s easy to do it yourself with a little help from your friends at FixMyDrain.com and Watco.
Transform the look of your tub and install a tub stopper and functional drain with a mesh cover that catches hair and debris preventing these things from entering your drain. We show you three simple steps to a brand new looking tub.
Three Steps to a New Looking Tub
The easy to follow informative videos show you these three simple steps to new bathtub drain installation. Follow these steps for easy, do-it-yourself tub repair:
1) Remove your existing tub drain stopper. We show you the easiest way to remove the most common types of tub stoppers.
2) Choose the installation method. SimpliQuick™ Tub Fix comes with either a screw in assembly in the most common 3/8-in or 5/16-in reversable post or if you have broken crossbars, we’ll show you how to simply apply an included strong-hold silicone adhesive for a quick fix even with a broken drain.
3) Install your new SimpliQuick™ Tub Fix – We supply all the materials and video instructions you need to replace your new tub drain in under five minutes.
Benefits of Watco SimpliQuick Tub Fix
Whether you are installing a new tub drain and stopper to give a fresh new look to your tub or to repair an existing broken drain, SimpliQuick™ is just that, the most simple and quick tub fix solution available. With so many advantages over other tub fix methods, there is simply only one product you need to make your life easier.
SimpliQuick™ Tub Fix offers the following features and benefits as the best tub fix solution available.
- Universal fit for all types of drains
- Does not extend into the drain
- Install in minutes
- No need to remove existing drain body
- Easily replaces corroded and damaged tub stoppers
- Features a grid strainer to catch hair and debris
- Push Pull stopper provides high clearance for easy cleaning and draining
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- Available in various finishes to match your décor
For a complete and polished look, consider replacing your overflow plate with the new Watco Innovator Overflow Plate which comes in a matching finish. There’s never been an easier way to transform the look of your tub.
FixMyDrain.com is committed to helping you solve your bathtub drain and stopper problems once and for all. We provide exceptional customer service to deliver the quickest and easiest tub fix solutions. Contact us to learn more about the SimpliQuick Tub Fix solution and how you can have a hassle free bathtub drain installation.